View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:48 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Windows 7 x64

Playerlist/PMs
  • The playerlist doesn't dock. This may seem like a small thing, but it's pretty big, at least for me. I always have my playerlist docked. This is why I will be using the old client instead of the beta one for now.
  • The playerlist has to be selected to open/close it with F7. Not sure if this is a glitch with external windows or with the playerlist. It works fine with F3, so I assume it's a glitch with the playerlist.
  • The drop-down list for your status needs to have 'textProfile = GuiBlueTextListProfile'.
  • "Show buddies on other servers" should be enabled by default like it is in the old client.
  • If the playerlist isn't active (e.g. minimized), pressing F7 should bring it to the top.
  • "Warpto (Staff)" shows even when you aren't staff. It's probably worth finding a way to make it only show for staff since it looks unprofessional.

Other
  • Shadow alpha of text needs to be multiplied by the text's alpha. Otherwise, it leaves the shadow behind. This applies to all of the new clients, not just the Windows one.
  • minExtent doesn't work for external windows.
  • Closing an external window doesn't make Graal active if you had previously been using another application. This is especially noticeable with the playerlist, and when closing PMs.
  • Uploading files with client-RC doesn't work, period. It also doesn't work using automated uploading systems which use the personaluploads folder.
  • You can't drag and drop files into the file browser external window.
  • ALT + 3 to show/hide the map makes an error-esque dinging noise, as does ALT + 2 for screenshots, ALT + S to send PMs, etc.
  • External windows have to be focused for them to receive mouse wheel events (annoying with the playerlist)
  • This glitch exists now.