View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 03:54 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGosh View Post
Someone should lock this thread already. Apperantly, these people have the attention span of af an insect since they can't seem to focus on bringing people to Graal by any means.
Your already said-thread, brought nothing to the people of Graal itself so quit moaning. You got our attention, so much that your god forsaken thread lead on for several pages but the answer has been seen several times before.

You want me to say it again? Eh? Eh?

NO.

Let me refrain why.

The Nintendo DS Entertainment Console (yes how patronizing do you want me to be?) lacks the hardware and specifications to power a ported Graal client with stability and speed (without lag.)

BUT yes.. there is a but, there was the possibility that it could happen with expansion cartridges but even with the official Nintendo version of the expansion cartridge it would still not extend the page memory enough for Graal to function correctly.

IF and I mean IF there was any chance that Stefan had the determination and perfect logic behind wanting to create any kind of Nintendo Dual-Screen version, he would have to invest time and money into getting equipment and knowledge for producing such a product.

But sure, feel welcome to make some poorly made homebrew third-party version just aslong as you give all credit and display the copyright of GraalOnline within it.