Thread: notification
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 06:34 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Darlene, you're seriously the most backwards person I've ever talked to. You think just because something is "fine", it shouldn't improved or changed. You fall perfectly into the stereotype of "stubborn old person".

Tell me, how much bad would from having a little notification to alert of friend requests, page comments, group invitations, etc, etc, etc?

And now tell me, try hard now, imagine you were popular and liked on these forums, and used to getting those things, you'd have to check the User CP all the time to see them, as opposed to having whether you have any or not displayed in the top right corner.