Thread: Opinion: GUIs
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerith View Post
Sandz started on 15 baddies, 40 NPC character styles, 6 tilesets, and 9 mounts. Those pieces that are actually FULLY completed by him are 4 baddies, 6 NPC's, 4 tilesets, and 3 mounts (chicken, buggalo, and horse). I've made about 40 baddies, plus the 11 baddies that he left unfinished (this means making all the view sprites and movement sprites for all) including the fact that I've gani'd them as well. I've started on 20 different NPC's and am finishing the 34 NPC's that Sandz has only made front views of (like his baddies). I'm also editing and completing the last 2 tilesets that Sandz left unfinished along with 3 more unfinished tilesets I started on for more dungeons. I'm finishing up the rest of the 6 mounts Sandz started and have 7 more already outlined for myself.

Point is...It's been a while and I'm indebted to what Sandz has started. But many of you old PC players/Delterians needs to know that Delteria's weight has long left the shoulders of Sandz. In fact, having Sandz as a friend on Facebook, he's told me how proud he is of the contributions I have done thus far.

I must say, is it not about time I at least start getting some credit? (Although I am not saying or doing this for any sort of recognition)

Edit: I've missed extra things made by Sandz, but nonetheless I've also missed extra stuff I've made too. Just trying to paint a picture here. Sandz has played a very important role as well as the other core guys like Tiamat and Cloven. But to assume time has stopped and their work can never be tipped over is just...demotivating.
Zerith, I was only pointing out that Sandz did a lot of the graphical work (Also a portion of animation work), but not all of it, like you said, he played a very important role.

Also believe it or not, Zerith, you're also one of the important characters in its development as well, only difference is that you're apart of the current reasons instead of the old. I'd like to apologize to you for what I've said as to the probable offense my statement could bring to you, also to state that you are going to get that credit now.

The way I worded myself was completely wrong, my intentional statement was that Sandz did a lot, his actions and contributions were far more things then MD wished to realize other then his graphical contribution, while on this small tangent, that goes for Cloven as well.

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.