Thread: Opinion: GUIs
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:11 AM
U.S. Marine Veteran
Zerith will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I'm not referring to anything concerning your time working with Delteria, which is why I suggested that it's probably not the case. But years ago, you very frequently used Sandz's own graphics as your own on UC servers (mostly swords with color tweaks to match your red/white outfits), as well as recolors of graphics other users posted on the Delt forums, along with one of Angelu's. I also recall you using Alex's images as your own, with minimal editing.

But like I said, that was years ago. I'm not holding it against you or saying that you continue to do it now.

Regarding the rest of your ridiculous post, I wasn't denying you any credit. I've taken your tours of Delt and have given you compliments before. All I was doing was pointing out that MD's implication that you stealing is unheard of was incorrect. That and MD isn't a very good PR guy. If I had access to his silly ramblings, I'd have access to your stolen images. RIP Delt forums.

I feel bad, so Ill tell you now that I really like what I've seen from you since those days, and I totally didn't mean to discredit you now. Mad props to you.
You're right. Thanks PoJo for clearing that up. Of course, I was 14 years old at the time and the sad acts of stealing had no sense of accountability for me. Can't change that fact. But feel at ease my friends that 7 years later, I've acquired the ability to make my own work from scratch and will continue to do so.