Thread: Opinion: GUIs
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 04:49 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerith View Post
I'd love an example brought up and I promise to be honest on whether it was me who recolored and claimed it as my own. As far as I know, Sandz was the one who mainly recolored his own creations. The farthest that I have gone to "stealing" his work would be creating all the sprites after his initial pieces.
I'm not referring to anything concerning your time working with Delteria, which is why I suggested that it's probably not the case. But years ago, you very frequently used Sandz's own graphics as your own on UC servers (mostly swords with color tweaks to match your red/white outfits), as well as recolors of graphics other users posted on the Delt forums, along with one of Angelu's. I also recall you using Alex's images as your own, with minimal editing.

But like I said, that was years ago. I'm not holding it against you or saying that you continue to do it now.

Regarding the rest of your ridiculous post, I wasn't denying you any credit. I've taken your tours of Delt and have given you compliments before. All I was doing was pointing out that MD's implication that you stealing is unheard of was incorrect. That and MD isn't a very good PR guy. If I had access to his silly ramblings, I'd have access to your stolen images. RIP Delt forums.

I feel bad, so Ill tell you now that I really like what I've seen from you since those days, and I totally didn't mean to discredit you now. Mad props to you.

Last edited by kia345; 02-12-2013 at 05:07 AM..