View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
To start a thread like that is not the good way to motivate the staff of the server to improve it. They spend a lot of time and energy to create some place where people can have a fun time. Say it if you don't like things but do it with the good words.
People should be able to express their feelings no matter how negative they may be. If a post is filled with harsh negative words but no merit behind them, then there is no harm done because it's some worthless trolling attempt that no one will pay attention to anyways(not that I'm implying this thread is that).

The hand-holding, carebear attitude of these forums does more harm in my opinion than any troll or negative words can. "Wah, someone said something bad about my server... but it's okay because I can just silence them!"

Coming from someone who is a deep advocate of constructive criticism and not being an ass, I wouldn't care if a thread or two came along that was nothing but negative. It's very easy to ignore them, and everyone who knows better will be able to see through it.