View Single Post
Old 06-25-2006, 02:09 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
VT, I do not parent other peoples children, that is obviously not my job.
You completely misunderstood what I said, which wouldn't be hard, since you are not a parent.
Only a parent would know what I meant, and I did not mean I parent the people on Graal. they do not need a mom, they already have one (or Dad, or other caregiver).

This thread for the most part, has been turned into a thread for some users to complain about my position on the forums, which is not what the thread was started for, and I am not going to argue about my position on these forums.
If you want to complain, complain to Unixmad.
If he finds I am doing something wrong, he can talk to me about it, or fire me.
Stop using every single thread that you can to attack my job on the forums.

All I wanted to know were thoughts from players as to why they have a problem with older adults on the game, nothing more.
I didnt ask who or why some people have a problem with my job on the forums. In fact, I didnt ask about the forums at all.

Those of you who did not have a reply to the question that I asked, should have not posted at all, but as usual, there are those few who just cannot wait to attack me in any thread that they can when they see a little hint of an opening (even when there isnt one). I find it quite disrespectful personally to anyone that this is done to (oh no, is mentioning respect a parental thing?)

I am quite proud of who I am, and my kids are quite proud of who I am, and my husband is quite proud of who I am, even my parents are quite proud of who I am, and my friends (both in real life, and on Graal).
Even Unixmad seems to be proud of who I am (Dont know about Stefan or other admins, I hardly ever speak to them).
I have solid morals, which I am proud of.
I do not believe rules were made to be broken, but enforced.
If this makes a few kids mad, then whatever. Get over it because your whole life will be filled with rules (uh oh, another parental flaw).
All in all, Everything that I am makes up me as a whole, and being a mom and Grandma is part of who I am, and I am not ashamed of it in the least, quite proud actually.
And I love Graal, and I am not ashamed of that either, nor will I ever be.

As far as Kaimetsu being a better mod? You are intitled to your opinion, but Unixmad certainly wasn't happy with the way the forums were being moderated, so that tells me that Unixmad does not want a "relaxed" moderator.

I guess making a thread to get honest opinions from some Graalians was a bad idea. I should have known that a select few would bring other things in it, and ruin it.
At least a few did answer the actual question.

Oh yea, and I didnt fight the no linking rule, because I knew Unixmad was going to make the private forum for that reason, so the members were still going to be able to do it. Unixmad has reasons for why he does things.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST