View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 07:26 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
I first started playing era around 03/04. I was harassed in school by friends, snow etc to play this awesome game they had found. I always declined and told myself I'd never be a nerd and start playing pc games. I eventually decided to check it out and loved it. However, my pc was a piece of trash and would FPS every 2 seconds which effected me raiding and sparing and probably never got a kill. I always wanted to get involved in the raids and sparing and of course become one of the best players on the game.

I could never achieve this because of my trashy PC. So i stuck to merching items which i ended up getting good at and getting some guns scammed off me including my p90 and black lotus from Sebastien. I then used the same tricks on savage to get my stuff back. Good times. I then got sick of the FPS problems i was facing and due to real life things i quit.

I came back in 07/08 and been here ever since and my skill level had tripled for some weird reason. Main reasons for playing was gangs and sparing. Nothing else ever mattered to me.

The game has went downhill so much from the first days of playing to now. So many new faces and the development has never really progressed. Pitty. I feel like my time is up now on era and that i am now moving on again. I doubt i'd ever be active again but i would never say never.

Great game during my childhood days.