Thread: New Management
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:01 AM
FuManchu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I don't support this. Streety has been one of the few Managers on UN who have actually contributed something to it.
Streety contributed... what, exacty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deophite18 View Post
My two cents:

While I think Backdraft is an all around okay guy, I am very skeptical at how he will do as Manager. He has the right attitude of an admin (non corruptible), however he lacks a lot of experience. Based on my personal experiences with him, I think he still had a LOT to learn in his previous position as GP Chief. He doesn't really know the ins and outs of RC, and now he has twice as many rights and ten times the responsibility. I am also afraid he has no idea on how to approach new developments and manage the team as a whole. And now that it is his responsibility all eyes are on him.
RC isn't really that hard to navigate and learn. You raise very valid points but it's honesty not that hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luda View Post
He was a player friendly manager
"player friendly"? How do you define player friendly? He was downright notorious for putting players off.

Anyway, after the streak of bad Managers, hopefully BD can pull the staff team together and shape the server up.