View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 01:12 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubical View Post
Well, I have played my fair share of games and wow is the first game that I heard call a dungeon an Instance, which Zodiac calls their dungeons now. They have some of the same attack names also. Oh and Their Drunk NPC. Max level is now 60? hmm does that sound familiar.
Like I said, they ripped off multiple MMORPGs. 2 points don't justify it being a rip of JUST WoW. Look at the class names, the way they're arranged (Thief -> Assassin for example), that's ragnarok. Then you have a handful of other things, but in the end it doesn't matter because it's a huge pot of different games stirred into one.

This creates some good gameplay, and made the server pass to Classic. It wasn't the levels, it sure as HELL wasn't the graphics (seriously, the PWA must have not even looked at the monstes LOL), but it was the gameplay.