View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Woman
Lyndzey is a jewel in the roughLyndzey is a jewel in the rough
Graal2001/Classic are my all time favorites. Graal2001 from its release until mid-2002 when Stefan was still around, and Classic I loved up until it was shut down. I also spent a lot of time on Graal Kingdoms and Era. We used to always play on a server called Damascus or something when the main server was down. Delteria was also fun to play on when it had all the illegal copyright stuff up, like Hooters. There were also the player made gold servers, my favorites being Faheria and Providence.

I remember they released a server that had 1999 levels in like 2002 or something. The levels were the ones where it would take about 2 hours to get all 20 hearts, with zol's toilet being the most difficult quest. That was fun but it only lasted a few weeks.

Main, Real World, N-Pulse, Valikorlia, Dino Valley, Mithika, Damascus, Enigma, Atlantis, Elven Lands, Delteria, Graal2001, Dolphonia, Shaded Legends, Sanstrata, Dorogen Koden or some weird name, Providence, Faheria, Tempest of Time, Frolic, Kingdoms, Rudora, Unholy Nation, Doomsday, Babylon, Maloria, Era, Zone, Zodiac--what other servers were there?