Thread: Graal Cards
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 03:59 AM
The_Federov's dad
Xloria is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Collecting them would invariably be part of the challenge, but the focus would be on battling against other people and building battle decks with different strategies and tactics.
Some of the rarer cards could be available only through mini-games (had an idea for a mini-game sort of like Memory) or raffles, etc. And there could still be quests, although they would probably just be puzzle based.
Me likey. You could like stake up a card in the battle too? and maybe even have a grandpa that you need to go to who owns a card shop and than that one kid throws your cards off the boat uhhrg

no but really I like the idea, and I believe it could work, but than I ask myself what could possibly be a new core server to Graal? it seems no matter how hard you try, most of the player base will refuse new servers.

I know this is old but if anyone is still lookin at bringing this up... I approve.

"The Beauty isn't in climbing the mountain, it's about the view once you're at the top."