Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Figured it out.

The problem happened to be occurring with the very first top left level of the map, even if I had "Render NPCs" unticked.
So I gradually removed all of the more complex NPCs to try and single out the culprit, the problem still happened, and continued until I had removed every NPC, then it managed to move onto the next level.
However adding a simple image only NPC worked, whereas adding an NPC of this.join("object_bush"); caused the problem again.

I hadn't actually got around to testing class images, I tried again after removing "bush=bush.png" from the text file and it's still happening.
Your current version is in the middle of content updates, so some stuff doesn't work, like the 'Render NPCs' option. Could you tell me the log with the new debug version so I can find out what exactly is chocking the parser, and maybe send me the level it's having problems on?