Thread: Nw2png2.0
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Okay, sorry but I realized it's pretty useless without knowing the levels the errors are occuring in, so I've tried to keep track of the activities somewhat for better debugging. Then at least you could try to trace it down to a specific NPC or at least level. Then you could maybe send me the level.
Figured it out.

The problem happened to be occurring with the very first top left level of the map, even if I had "Render NPCs" unticked.
So I gradually removed all of the more complex NPCs to try and single out the culprit, the problem still happened, and continued until I had removed every NPC, then it managed to move onto the next level.
However adding a simple image only NPC worked, whereas adding an NPC of this.join("object_bush"); caused the problem again.

I hadn't actually got around to testing class images, I tried again after removing "bush=bush.png" from the text file and it's still happening.