View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantosP2P View Post
It is an interesting theory, one which I have only seen you support, Jack. I am not sure it's that dreary but I suppose we had a good run while it lasted?

In any event, Delt. shares population between client and FB so I don't see why other servers couldn't follow if they got the code in place.

I have more faith in Stefan than some unknown date in the future where we will be shut down without warning. Maybe given an ultimatum to get FB capable or get gone, but not something out of the blue.
hello!

i wish i could be faithful just as much as you are, but based on things that have been said and done over several years prior to your return, as well as things unixmad has said in an email which he warned was "strictly confidential", it honestly seems more plausible than graal making the biggest update in nearly 14 years only to not actually announce it (or make any other important announcements since spring 2011). this would also be history repeating itself given what happened with eurocenters former project of fairyland europe

if anything delteria receiving facebook access can be seen as a consolation prize for not yet receiving its requests of mobile access, but i admittedly have nothing to back up that cynical supposition