View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 09:33 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Can the server at least be accessible again at least Just let us wander around maybe? I know what you mean on the bills stuff. I work 2 jobs (~74 hours a week) and my free time goes between scripting, programming, sleeping, and hulu. Sure, the income is nice ~$625/wk USD. But I guess you can't really have both money, and free time lol Right now I have lost to $7,000 in debt and like $3,600 saved over the last 3 months towards paying that off.. It's quite hard to find time for a lot of things.
That's rich people money where I live in Asheville, NC. I owe more than that on my car and I make much less, more like $200 per week. I'm able to budget bills and have extra money but the point is that I would have to be receiving free income at this point in my life to ever have the time to develop Graal2001. But if that were the case, it could happen.