View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 08:38 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
This is what I mean. You guys will use any mental gymnastic to spin it so Nintendo looks bad. If they did everything you ask, you would complain that they didn't do all the other stuff they normally would have done.

Trust me, anyone who has actually played BOTW is gonna think you are a lunatic. I have multiple legitimate criticisms of the game but the ones you made here are NeoGAF-tier. The game is 100% for sure on a completely separate level of quality than anything else out there. Comparing BOTW to Skyrim is an insult considering that Skyrim isn't even truly open-world compared to BOTW. Skyrim has a linear order in which you have to do quests to complete the game. So does Grand Theft Auto. BOTW is actually a lot more open ended than those games.
What makes you even think we intend to make Nintendo look bad? You just seem super mad that we don't worship Nintendo like you do. I love them to hell and back, but the thing is that the DS did not influence the iPhone in any way. Also BotW is a mediocre game.