View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Alure1316 will become famous soon enough
I fully support this, 100%.

There would be no better task for the GDT than to work on Graal 2001 (Bomy Land, Bomy Island, Graal Bomy Moon, whatever you guys plan on calling it).

But the question is, which version would you guys work on? We've seen plenty of so called "managers" try to bring their own version of Graal 2001 back, but they've all seemed to fail or lose interest in the project, truly not worth the title of Graal 2001 Manager.

Now, seeing that the GDT will be willing to work on it, I think Graal 2001 will actually have a chance to come back to the Classic list. Hopefully it releases in less than a year though.

As far as who gets Managerial rights in the end will have to be decided by the community as a whole. I, myself think it should be someone who is familiar with all modes of development. If those people are not interested, then it should be someone who is actually interested in keeping Graal 2001 up and running.

I also think the more developers helping the GDT, the better. Recruit developers who are willing, able, and interested in Graal 2001's release and success.

Anyway, I just hope that this time the server actually comes back to the list and that the players who want to play on it do not have to wait another 1-3 years for even a small update.