Thread: Best Guild :p
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 08:37 AM
Corp1 is on a distinguished road
Me seeing and being a part of BTK when it was actually first formed I can comment on a couple of the historical matters involving my guild. First off DG and Slash Lightwing made the guild as a satellite guild to NBK to have on other playerworlds (I think we all got that fact down). Secondly, this is my favorite, no the guild was not made up of NBK rejects (infact it wasnt that hard to get in NBK to me, you just had to find the right Cow...I mean recruiter).

The people in the guild were originally composed of:
People in NBK, Baddies, and a couple from TCN...all these people were tired of all the lag on Main (This was around the time that it would get around 400-500 people during peak time...yes it was a true lag fest far worse than most people especially the newers ones have seen on graal). Also all the people good enough to be in the guild from Bravo, as that was BTK's original home.
(I can go on and on and put it in more detail but that's the basis of everything.)

As for the original question in this thread, I dunno because they are all pretty much dead.

Last edited by Corp1; 12-12-2005 at 08:50 AM..