Thread: Shaded Legends
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Lord2 View Post
But I'd love it if you could explain the Minish Cap and Mole Mitts? Is this in another game or something I could see?

-edit-
I've googled it and learned that it is a cave, on I guess one of the Zelda games..
I have never really played any Zelda games, and the first that I have played, on the wii, I quit after finding the horse 10 minutes of starting.

Can you explain what the effect is possibly? :x
It might be interesting to look into!

It's pretty similar to what you're doing here. Mole-mitt caves in Minish Cap actually fit into the world in the same way your caves do. When you enter them, instead of loading a new level what it does is fade the visibility of the exterior world(overworld) out and instead only renders the interior of the cave.

You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...kU7Ttew#t=222s