Thread: Shaded Legends
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 02:32 PM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
I do have an open mind and I don't like the intro, having just tested it out.

First off, the brick walls look like made them using a blindfold - even when it's perfectly possible using pics1.png.

Second of all, there are some tile errors around the place outside. (Except David K insisted that they weren't tile errors even though they clearly were.)

Third of all, the character's need to go back to second grade English. Things like "thanks father" or "my fathers'" or "that costed" riddle all of the NPC chat.

Fourth of all, a major issue is the way that only parts of certain furniture (i.e. table) are images therefore your nickname looks like someone sawed out part of the middle. It's not consistent at all and just looks dinky. (This is fine, apparently. My suggestion to fix this was ignored.)

Fifth of all, I got stuck on the staircase and froze. Then I reconnected and had to start all over. This happened twice.

Last and most importantly, the quest is rather bland. The player comes down from their bedroom into their father's room to be told that his glove is missing. The player then goes outside, goes through one outdoor level, and then goes through bushes to get the level 2 glove. They then bring it back to their dad who tells them to take it. (???) Finally, the player gets another splendid view of the tile errors as they pick up rocks and enter a cave. This was as far as it was developed as I played.

If Shaded Legend wants to go anywhere, it needs two major things:

Quality. There's very little quality in the tileset, levels, events, graphics, etc. They still get rave reviews because none of the Shaded Legend players who log in seem to care about quality. This will change once players used to the great quality of quests from, say, Classic start playing.

Staff who realize that they aren't perfect in everything they do. I get the general gist form all of the staff that everything is PERFECT and therefore my feedback is invalid.
Thanks for your critism and report. We will fix it as soon as possible.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed