View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Memories... (free graphics!)

So I've decided to just give away all the stuff I worked on for Bomy Island. I've archived a few old graphics folders and stuff... a lot of it is rather messy, but I think it's better to just give this stuff away for anyone to check out. Since I think a lot of this stuff people have never even seen before.

Hopefully it helps someone learn more about making artwork or maybe it will just bring back some memories or give you some inspiration to make something yourself.

Either way, I enjoyed making all this stuff so I hope you guys enjoy taking a look at it.

I've put it all in a rar but there's a few folders and stuff in there. A lot of the files are rather big and just a big mess in a bmp... which is how I used to work.

I think there might even be some old Oasis artwork in there... I dunno. Well, enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions about this stuff, I might be able to provide other stuff if it's needed. I'm not sure what is missing from this archive.

I'm posting a link to it from my site... hopefully this won't be against the rules. There's no viruses or executables in the package. If an admin wants to look into it and approve it, that's fine. Sorry for not checking with an admin first, but I have been away so long I wouldn't really know who to talk to or whatever.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Last edited by Darlene159; 01-03-2011 at 04:17 AM.. Reason: Link removed as instructed by Tig. Will add back later if given permission