View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 01:20 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
I just chose littled harsh cause everone is harrasing ppl on different lvl. Example: ET Calling me Noobs, choobs*cough jesse*cough* but hey i dont care. BUT it it is still considered as harrasement.
BUT some ppl should be kicked for being raciste, threats, etc.
As for swearing... it is just a word, like Dude.. people dont use it well, cause its actualy an insult O_o. its like noob or choob -_- people just ignore them. and i bet everyone from the appriote age to play graal and up now all the beatiful words so its basicly pointless -_-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glefistus View Post
thats soooo *** im gonna quit zone if thas actually ur system of punishment harrasment is part of the graal community *gives the finger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glefistus View Post
exactly stop punishing harrasers (and if u do thats WAY to harsh punishment) and focus on the HACKERS
your right they should be kicked for that. Honestly its nto that bad and if you can't stop being stupid you deserve it. I honestly start rolling on the floor I laugh so hard when the ET's kick and unstick me. Its just funny. THe locking is because your being a pain and its their way of saying stop I don't want to deal with it. If you are being stupid stop or get locked its as easy as that.