View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 03:36 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkool666 View Post
In a PvP game there will be language, but players need to understand these 2 things:
i) No personal insults/cussing!
ii) If an ET warns/kicks you, don't make the situation worse by swearing at them, and if they do lock you, don't make it even worse.
So many times I've assumed a player has been hacking based on their actions, they will claim its lag but after when they swear at me and insult me when I just kick them, thats when I ignore their chance to give me an explanation about what their doing and just report them to Mr.Gambet.
Heres my view. I cuss quite frequently but I do not do it at players and if I do it is at myself. John is the only exception the that rule for me Ill just say it. If I am mad at another player I just say words like penguin brocoli and chicken other random words and let them wonder what I think the meaning is and see what they accede on from the context clues given. The people last night we being outright rude to you cor and they all deserved what they had coming. Cor handled the situation expertly and unfornuately some of the players still made fun of him for that. Cor warned them all through globals and they still persisted. Poizike was bashing cor repeatedly and cor took it. He deserved his 3 days of lock he got.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchry_P2P View Post
haha funny enough i got 1 warning locked, kicked various times and unstuck ***** funny as hell XD!
thats because you insulted him repeatedly you deserved it.

I chose very harsh because if you recieve one warning that should be enough you shouldn't need a second warning in some cases it boils down to the ET's descretion and the severity of the insults