View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 05:58 PM
Vulcan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I may or may not be misinformed, but did Vulcan give up the position of leading the GDT or something (Did he even originally get the position?)? In the offset of the GDT being discussed behind closed doors (EG: The global section of the forums), I thought I recalled the candidate to lead the team toward it's goals was Vulcan. A few of reasons supporting this, 2 of which included

1) the fact that he's been a global before and knows the ropes
and
2) the fact that he's got extensive experience in just about every department the GDT covers, from Levels right up to an advanced knowledge of scripting.

However, if I was mistaken or am still mistaken on any of the above facts, set me straight. If all of the above is incorrect though, then I would be putting my recommendation for Vulcan to lead the team, in the event he'd even accept the role.
It was the plan in the early stages, but after further discussion I was moved in to a senior role with op rights on the IRC and the ability to add/remove people from the guild. The decisions as far as what projects were to be worked on, etc still fell to Bell and Skyld.

Playerword Issues: Support Center
Email: [email protected]