View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:48 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Preview: Kingdoms iPhone

Hi guys, I've been pretty secretive about this project since it has been started, and I felt that I owe you guys an update since everyone has been waiting so patiently.

I promised that Kingdoms iPhone would bring great things to Graal Kingdoms, and I still maintain what I say. We have a lot more freedom with Kingdoms iPhone because we have completely remade the systems from scratch.

Right now, I will outline some of the things we have done:
- Battle system is done
- Leveling system
- Questing system
- Guilds system
- Party system
- GUI and controls, including hotkeys, etc.
- Spell system
- Item system
- Monsters and NPC intelligence
- Inventory
- Hundreds of levels worth of content
- Much more

We're proud of what we have so far, but we're going to continue working to provide the best quality for when we release the game.

I asked one of my graphics artists, Cloud Rubeus, to get us a nice image showcasing the potential of Kingdoms iPhone - this is a land we will probably be releasing shortly after we release the game.

I will keep you guys updated throughout the major stages of our development. I hope you enjoy this preview.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 01-03-2011 at 07:10 AM..