View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 08:08 PM
That Guy
CheeToS2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to CheeToS2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan
It works perfectly for me, exactly the same way like in v2. What is broken with that?
I tried it with another person on N-Pulse and Classic, they both said I didn't become paused when I looked at another screen. I think one of them told me that it wasn't working in v2 anymore too, but I haven't tested that.

EDIT: Okay, it is working in v.37 now, but playerpaused is only being set serverside and not clientside too (Lance says this is how v2 does it but it would be better to have it set both serverside and clientside)

Quote:
Actually tile modifications are always sent to the server (same like with v2). But the server doesn't accept all modifications if the old tileset is used, only 2x2 and only if one the 9 allowed objects are replaced (grass, vase, bush, sign, stone, blackstone, swamp, stake1 and stake2 (for hammer)).
Oh, ok. Well, the shovel on 2k1 and N-Pulse is changing grass tiles to dirt tiles; I am guessing that is what you mean by the 'grass' one? When I dig a hole, only I can see it. When people using v2 dig one, I can see it too.
EDIT: Works in 4.0.1.0

Quote:
Works fine for me
Ah, I had it set to a non-4:3 resolution I think. Sorry

Last edited by CheeToS2; 08-24-2005 at 08:12 PM..