View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:49 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I've exhausted my theories on how to get this to work outside of using a loop to check for a variable change (but that seems very inefficient and not at all what I want to do). Come one guys, someone must know if what I'm suggesting is possible. I've tried to search this on the forums but there is literally tens of thousands of results for my search terms, and about 99.999% of those results have nothing to do with what I am trying to do.

And if I wasn't clear my goal is for when I hit a switch belonging to Class A I want all the items in Class B to update.