View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 05:55 PM
mistral_007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCloud_PK View Post
I really don't see the point in reseting k/d/online time, unless theres really some special case of a specific person wanting to start anew, with the reason not being "bc my kills over deaths sux".

As for other things, I know for a fact gralats will have to be reset eventually, so you can brace yourself for that one that it happens, assuming you didn't expect it eventually to happen. Between corrupt admins giving themselves money, the infamous black gralat quest, and Ibo's rupee snake, the gralat community has become so widely inflated to a point comparable how Germany was at one point where a wheelbarrow full of cold hard cash couldnt buy you a half loaf of bread.

As for tickets, if this raffle doesn't work out, and another method outside of the card game can be used to burn off the accumulating tickets, it'll have to be reset as well, plus ctf madness really does not help the ticket fiasco.

There's a lot of points. Why would i kill 5k more people? There's no reason. Make it a reason and I'll do it. A total reset will make graal fun again, there will be a point of doing stuff, if it will be made in a fun way with new stuff. Not just sitting back and feeling good as it is (with the stats).