Thread: So?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 11:31 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Sound like a whole lot of derp has been going on. I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this iration. Luckily the worst case scenario has been avoided thus far (iPhone Graal2001, does anyone actually want this?).
Other than the thousands of daily players contrast to the handful on PC? Nah... no one wants that.

Quote:
I personally am not a fan of Apple products so I'm gonna have to pass on that idea
If only it were also available on Android and Flash as well...

Quote:
we only want Graal2001 to be open and available to PC Graal players as far as my concern extends.
How selfish of you. You can't say you want the best for the server when you exclude the one way to actually get a thriving experience instead of a stagnating one, simply because of your own personal bias.

Quote:
The limitations of the iPhone platform would severely handicap the strengths of Graal2001's gameplay to the point where the game might actually be rendered unplayable.
What limitations would those be?