View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Banned
Fysez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loakey_P2P View Post
error 1 : you cant seem to figure out how to make a door open . first off, they done told you that you can do the same thing by simply setting a flag and checking the value . secondly, basic gs check if(hasweapon(#w, )){ tho it may have changed with the gs2 conversion .

error 2 : if you weren't new you would already know how to use flags,values and find weapons .

error 3 : if your gonna insult the community members expect to spend a lot of your time looking up said info on the net or through a series of trial and error in game to work out how to do something cause you done pissed off the people trying to help you .
1. I know how to make a door open, Just not on weapon.
2. I'm not new to scripting, I'm newer to NPC scripting
3. I didn't insult, I simply stated that if he wasn't going to help, It's a waste of everyone's time to even look at his posts. They don't help, And I know they don't because if he posts a link, It ends up having nothing at all to do with the question asked. I read the link, And it had no reference what-so-ever. So "Pissing off the people trying to help you" Doesn't work, Because he's not help.