View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 06:10 PM
SL Oldbie
Loakey_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Loakey_P2P Send a message via Yahoo to Loakey_P2P
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
there is hardly any reason for a new player to go on UN over era and zodiac. mostly sicne on UN they are limit in game play time.

I dont know anyone that prefers waiting to play.

Its a vicious circle.

well the server is just about dead now due to lack of new players. I wonder whats better a dead server or making the server no limit to play while UN adds a micro transaction shop.

there is tons of potential for micro transaction items on UN, more so then era and zodiac.

Sooo having the server shut down or letting it be free so staff can work on it and new players who are potential future staff could as well.

I find it funny how unimax or stefan chooses to just let it rott away killing any potential new olbies or new staff if the players working for FREE dont do something to save the server that stefan/unixmad owns.

Blame stefan or who ever it was in unixmad that decided to keep observer mode for killing UN.in the end the FREE staff doing labour to make YOU(stefan/unixmad) money tried but you denied taking off observer mode.

No one is going to pay money to get on UN, I guess you rather throw your own server in the toilet. even though UN has no limit in the type on content and thus has more options for micro transaction shops.

Dont blame the FREE staff, in the end you guys are the REAL owners of UN and all you have been doing is bringing it down.DO something with the server YOU OWN and remove observer mode!!! the staff on UN is trying to make money FOR YOU so HELP THEM already.

Dont throw UN away like you did to npulse, HELP us make you money and REMOVE OBSERVER MODE
I'd +rep this if i could .
-Past Sl Jobs * ET/LAT/NAT/LAT Admin/Developer/Admin/Head Admin/Asst. Manager/Manager
-Current Job - Retired

*Sorry you must have mistaken me for someone that cares .