Thread: Facebook Issues
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 04:18 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Facebook Issues

I've had this issue on several different computers since Facebook Graal came out, so I guess it's time I posted something about it.

Every now and then, the Facebook App will "break" for a few days to a week. During this time it will be completely broken. Instead of displaying the actual game as it should, it merely loads and then displays a solid black screen. (The background music does, however, continue to play.)

After a few days to a week, the problem resolves itself and then starts working again.

Has anybody else had this issue or similar?
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.