Thread: Wars back on!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
Yeah, 24 hours is still tight. Gimme that month. If this hasn't blown over by then or nothing serious has come up in real life. Chances are I might have something set up.

However, I will only accept the war with the conditions that it is strictly and enforced as "just for fun" and no stakes either on my side or Dustari's side (other then honor and bragging rights) are placed.

I MAY have certain things ready before this month is up. This indicates that I may accept smaller-battles that will eventually lead up to a major encounter. I will discuss PRIVATELY with King John ALONE the RP preparations and acceptance for various battles along the way.
So in other words: Give me a month, and maybe I can get something together, but most likely I'll have something in real life come up as an excuse to use for not fighting. And in the rare occasion that I can get people together, it's all for fun.

Sounds like someone who should not be in control, especially for a game that lacks many things but namely activity, lately. Everyone has real life things to attend to, and if you cannot budget/split your time then it's quite simple, have enough guts to give up your kingdom. (This has nothing to do with Bosh, it deals with your sorry excuse of an answer to a declaration of war on YOUR kingdom.)