Thread: Maloria Updates
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 04:07 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vima View Post
I wanted to explore this server, but I couldn't even walk outside. People kept on killing me over and over again. Could litteraly not walk for 2 secounds.
Eventually I lost interest.
Is this something that will be fixed? No-PK zones in the Main Town?
You get a buff preventing you from attack and be damaged for x amount of seconds upon entering the overworld. That's really all we will do. If you don't like PvP, or you're completely garbage at it, this is not the server for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soala View Post
I love V6. I really do.
Attachment 52307 Attachment 52308
I wouldn't blame that on v6 if I were you. Mallard has been having a similar drawing error on v5 for ages, so it's most likely related to your graphics card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
Is Maloria going to have observer mode? It'll ultimately lose out to.. other servers.. if it does.
Definitely not. I've been trying to contact Stefan about a tradeoff, but he haven't replied yet.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto