View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKxTortoise View Post
So it's my fault I've been given bad or incomplete information to digest now? I can only read what's in front of me. I'm not some ub3r-l33t Kaimetsu-loving yes-man who gets top secret xxx trotsivahax1337 access to Graal v5 (unlike, apparently, many people in this thread) - I can only read and react what I've seen. Okay, I've not seen much, and what I have seen was confusing and seemingly restricting.

Next time, they can either:
*Be clearer in their newsletter next time
*Not post a newsletter

I believe they chose option number two. However, I do appreciate Stefan himself saying that we're not paying to develop or for developer tools, only for a playerworld building guild (or whatever). As long as it doesn't affect my work or my server, I ultimately don't care. When it might affect me, I have the right to an opinion regardless of whether or not Moon Goddess is going to delete that opinion.
Hmm, I have no more info then what you have read in the news letter, and it was all pretty clear to me, except the development subscription, which was just cleared up...

and, I didn't delete any of your posts
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST