View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:56 PM
VERACITY CORRUPTION!!
MKxTortoise is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis_wing View Post
You don't know enough about it to critisize it, you've read a page of information. Most of it not as clear as one would like but still you can't base your judgements off of 1 page of information.
So it's my fault I've been given bad or incomplete information to digest now? I can only read what's in front of me. I'm not some ub3r-l33t Kaimetsu-loving yes-man who gets top secret xxx trotsivahax1337 access to Graal v5 (unlike, apparently, many people in this thread) - I can only read and react what I've seen. Okay, I've not seen much, and what I have seen was confusing and seemingly restricting.

Next time, they can either:
*Be clearer in their newsletter next time
*Not post a newsletter

I believe they chose option number two. However, I do appreciate Stefan himself saying that we're not paying to develop or for developer tools, only for a playerworld building guild (or whatever). As long as it doesn't affect my work or my server, I ultimately don't care. When it might affect me, I have the right to an opinion regardless of whether or not Moon Goddess is going to delete that opinion.