View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:45 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilSmith View Post
Here are some of the highlights I've noticed:
-New Development Tools! Woot! Don't know much about them yet, but they are bound to be better than the GS1 Level Editor
-Graal For Android! I don't have an Android phone, but in speaking from an iPhone players perspective, I'm sure it will be a huge success!
-V6 Client/Web Based Playing

-and in saving the best for last...-
FACEBOOK!

This will surely bring in the revenue to Graal. But don't you think that 1/10 players might wander over to the PC version? Seeing that the prices are RIDICULOUS they might get turned away. Wouldn't it be a better business strategy to make sure you don't lose customers that already like the game to look into the PC version? Maybe lower it to $10 or $15 (just while the developers on the servers get some in-game purchasing going)? Then these people wouldn't get turned away...

Just my thoughts and opinions
Overall very positive
Well, there's always the "new pricing plan", which hopefully is coming up soon with the release of v6; it seems that lots of big servers, such as UN and Classic, are getting ready for this buy adding items that are buyable with gelats... So we will see
On the other hand, free-to-play games, if unbalanced, could result in some consumers paying extremely large amounts of money, and we can certainly not expect to build a good relationship with our consumers in this fashion. In order to have a favorable long-term relationship, we would like to offer free-to-play games that are balanced and reasonable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unximad
Eurocenter Games remains attached to the values of indies game developer and to the service our playerbase community.