View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
I don't know why you're all placing the blame on Sinkler. This removal is clearly not attributed to him alone and Jerret is aware of this too. There's more than some 'rogue PWA' at play.
I think it's just the fact that Sinkler's juggled his 'rank' around before and nothing's been done about it. I agree that this decision is completely bonkers and Jerret has my full support to be added back. Sinkler's taken professional situations and turned them into a personal issue before, and this is just another result to show for it. Good job.

I can't really hold a strong opinion on Tig myself since I haven't got a clue what he's been up to or what he's been doing that contribute towards the Graal Community, but if he's going to let the PWA run amok like this, then somebody needs to put their foot down and do something before the community shrinks down even more.

Bell's always been the one that signs onto RC and deals with the issues I send in (I don't know if it's my charm or if she's actually interested in the issues) but my point is that she's the one that's been doing most of the work as far as answering emails and dealing with a whole range of issues as far as I can see, and there's a whole team of them to do it. Bell's never been a hassle on the forums or been disliked by the community either. There's something to think about Tig and co.