View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Talking Tag? On my overworld? It's more likely than you think.

Unless you've had a sad, sad childhood, you've probably played tag. Even if you were that kid chained up in a Los Angeles basement, you most likely spent those years imagining that you were one of the children playing tag outside. Regardless of which child you were, I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that you can now enjoy tag without having to get up or move or any of that other dumb stuff. I encourage you all to check out our new server-wide event: Overworld Tag.

In UN's version of tag, the Events Team members are It first. When the game starts, time is given for players to spread out and hide around the world map. The ETs then hunt the players down and tag them, and it doesn't take long for the Its to outnumber the untagged. The It status can be removed, but only after tagging three players. The game continues until the timer runs out, and players who are not tagged when the game is over receive a prize. Additionally, the player who tagged the most people also receives quite a nice prize.

Normally each round is about 30 minutes long, but trust me, they go by very fast. You might be asking yourself, "Why do I want to log into UN just to do something I stopped doing irl like 75 years ago?" but I still think you should give it a try! Being the last non-It on the map can really get your pulse up in those final minutes. If you're interested, log on and check it out tomorrow at 8pm (EST)

Last edited by TSAdmin; 11-06-2010 at 06:57 AM.. Reason: Not necessary to say such things