View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurkiba
No, you're just illiterate.

Most major battles are going to be put on the calander in advance. So then they're real battles - epic porportions and whatnot. Then you introduce a more rp atmosphere to the war scene.

Some battles will be predetermined, yes. Why?... to fill in gaps, to advance storyline, or to perform an action that has already been agreed apon. Need an example? Minoc comes up to me and says that he needs Sylvester's Lake area in order to built an underwater fort there. Gryffon agrees with his request. We fight the battle, even if Malenth wins - they lose. Zormite takes the victory. This will occur, but it will be rare.

And as for the mindless random attacks, I also explained to you that those would occur when the outpost system is released.

--

And I dont think introducing Orcs right now will be a swell idea. Seeing how Bellasera has about two on at a time and maybe six for Zormite.
I'm not introducing anything yet. You mass about recruiting '2 people today' for what reason? You're being too picky about who you're letting in and thats why so few are on tag at a time. You guys need to be more active and mass frequently and get people involved. Half of these players never experienced old 2k1. And you totally changed everything you told me yesterday in this post right here. You were yelling at me because I wanted to pick a fight with you guys? I was under the impression you declared war or something on Zormite? Doesn't that mean KOS whenever I see one? Whatever man, this is why I can't be in normal kingdoms. I need my stupid brainless kingdoms which let me kill my enemy when I see them; makes it alot easier, ya know? I'll introduce Orcs when kingdoms start getting active, I'm just trying to get my levels done now so when it is time I'll be prepared. It's unfortunate Malenth has no levels since I was under the impression the reason we were waiting on release was because the kingdom levels were being made. Why does every kingdom have levels except yours? Don't gimme that tileset bull**** you don't need one and I'm sure you could get levels made for a damn kingdom. I'm done ranting now ;]

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad