Thread: Updates
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 05:46 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Another small update, but I updated the Apple Pie bakery to work with new systems.

Next I'm going to centralize it so that bakery is actually on the second floor of the main Bakery.

I am also going to add a small shop to the Bakery with items that can make baking and possibly farming tasks more streamlined, for example a backpack to harvest and carry more than one wheat at a time.

I also plan to add a barber shop to Harmonia similar to the demo one I placed in Bomboria. I want every town to be like a sort of garden-like hub where a player can find shops of each type with different items being rotated daily, have access to events, take part in jobs, engage with NPCs, trade with players, etc.

I know it seems trivial to spend time on the Bakery job but I really just want to get the basic essential stuff out of the way first. There will be a period in the future when I focus primarily on events, and another period when I focus primarily on Kingdoms, and another for Quests.