Old 05-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Participant
BrentWood can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to BrentWood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi27 View Post
I have opinions on things

1) the main graal homepage is really ugly
2) it is impossible to get around, and you end up jumping from version to version of the site trying to find what you want
3) there should be more (easy to get to and displayed) documentation for people wanting to make a server
4) you should be able to make your own password
5) support really sucks. I lost an account on iera, which I put real life money into, asked for help about a month ago, still haven't received a reply
6) gold servers are silly and they should just be normal "classic" servers
7) I hear about how people with "classic" account can only get to "classic" servers. when it was the normal thing, they paid for access to all of graal for as long as they use the account (aside from uc servers and stuff). they should get it.
8) you should be able to set "favourited" servers that show up on the main page as well as the rest.
9) the dark knight rises was a great movie, but it seemed like it sort of went on too long, and I still don't like his batman voice. 7/8 cucumbers
10) would be nice if people tried to be friendlier
11) pics1 is ugly
12) if it was actually advertised that would be good
oh wait I remember unixmad saying big advertising was coming in january in zone rc nevermind
12 v2) actually no I think I'm done
1. I agree: It should be updated with a 21st Century look as today.
2. I agree: It could be a lot more organized than it's presented now.
3. I agree: The Server and Subscription(s) page should be a little more detailed and setup to the point where the user can find and locate each page while understanding it's content.
4. I agree: Making your own password would cut down on the number of lost accounts; and a smaller chance of being hacked. http://lifehacker.com/5505400/how-id...weak-passwords
5. Disagree: I've never really dealt with support, so I can't really say...
6. Disagree: I honestly think this format should stay the same, mixing the two would cause confusion in most cases and to most people.
7. I agree: They payed cash because the subscription read they'd be given access to all servers, once it stop selling they were stripped of this right; deliver what you promised.
8. I agree: I don't really agree, mostly because this has been done already... Its more so; "I support" this idea.
9. ???
10. Disagree: You can't really fix that. There are millions of people in this world and each comes with there own set of genes. Some are ignorant, some are intelligent, What can you do?
11. Disagree: There history.
12. I agree: Graal does deserve some good advertisement; rather than kids filming on there iPhone's in 240p walking around and talking while they repeat "Hi utube", or old Hacking Tutorials.