View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
A long time ago, I found Graal because I was doing research on Zelda ALTTP, as it was my favorite game of the series (and still is, stay strong ALTTP). Graal popped up, and I spent a good year and a half playing as a trial, just having goofy adventures on UN, Shaded Legend, and Maloria. Eventually I bought a p2p with my best friend irl at the time, and we played together for a good while. He got bored of the game and quit, but around that time I discovered CST/CGT and was hooked on being a black-market item dealer across multiple servers and games.

Era of course had a market for that kind of thing, so I was heavily vested into trading around things for perceived profit.
On Era specifically, I had a deal that went really south and I lost pretty much everything I had, so I got out of Graal and trading for a while. When I came back, I tried to actually play the game.

For me, the big sellers were the economy (I tried my best to dominate the housing market, at one time I had 11 before Alf said never again), the events, and the players themselves. PKing is ok, sparring is fun but I was never good at it

Nowadays I'm just here because I know everyone and I'd be lost without someone to yell at/be yelled to

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.