View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 02:15 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
That's not always true. People who have more than one responsibility usually tend to focus on one while forgetting the others. I noticed that this is pretty frequent among staff players who have more than one job on a server. I tend to like it more if a person focuses on ONE job instead of many.
It isn't always true, I agree. It is usually a problem with server to server jobs, and I'm assuming your experience is with Era and from developing. Some people aren't able to handle multiple positions, but there are some who are able to. The trick with having multiple jobs is to spread your time evenly and not to take on too many jobs.

I'm capable of handling another position, and I don't believe I would be over extending myself by taking on this job if I am given the opportunity. I am careful when I commit myself and I don't commit beyond my means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Which is exactly what you've done in the past.

You do it so you can gossip about it to other people.

Players don't need to have a News Admin that's a snitch and two-faced. That's an awful combination, and your tendency to enjoy gossiping doesn't help either.
Players need someone able to do the job, and someone who is able to voice their opinions. If there is someone not doing their job, I have no problems to contact me superiors. As I've stated, I'm not two-faced, I'm personal.

I don't enjoy gossiping, I don't even participate in gossiping. Perhaps you are referring to the messages Rufus sent me. I've already said, Rufus' interest more times than not seems to be to promote negativity and to attack me. I of course choose not to listen or speak with someone who treats me so poorly.
Quote:
Ok you didn't understand my point at all. Let's just say that "real" is one of the last words you should ever use to describe yourself.
I'm real. I'm honest. If there is a problem, I'll admit it. I don't see what is so confusing about this.
Quote:
Your application was a horrible read, says this writer/
This writer says that the application was unique from the other applications. This application provided a large amount of variety not shown in other applications.

Quote:
Snitches aren't trustworthy, and you're not consistent (a reference to your personality which you've already admitted changes between the next person you must suck up to).
Snitches are trustworthy. A snitch is someone who will report someone for not doing their job. I am personable, thank you for noticing! I don't suck up, unless sucking up is to state my opinions. If I have an opinion and you are against it so be it. My opinion won't hinder my ability to make just decisions.

Quote:
You're GP on Zone because you've been there for a long time. You constantly tried to get on every staff member's good side, and this is how you ultimately became a FAQ. There was no real competition either, everyone else that was even remotely competent was already an ET.
Yes, I have been on Zone for a long time. I've been consistently online and active. I do try to get on everyone's good side, and when I was given the opportunity to be FAQ I worked my butt off.

There were many qualified candidates, however some of those candidates were often overlooked because of a personal vendetta between them and the staff team.

Quote:
Did you also prove your ability to talk behind his back? Because that's all you did when you gossiped to Rufus and myself, and I'm sure you did it back to him about us.

Dan knows what I'm talking about. Trust me.
Dan knows I have had a problem for quite some time with how he manages. This does not mean we can not get along and that we can not work together. I didn't gossip to yourself and Rufus, I stated my opinions when you confronted me about it.

If you are defining talking behinds someone's back as to tell the said person you have a problem with what they are doing and to consistently tell others the same thing, that is not a problem. That is admitting there is a problem.

You and Rufus seem to draw far off conclusions for just about everything, and I rarely seeing you having any type of positive outlook. You extenuate the negative, and it is quite tiring to those of us who enjoy looking for a shred of good.