View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 01:33 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000 View Post
Being two faced would be to speak with a person and then to act completely against them.
Which is exactly what you've done in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper200000
I enjoy finding out everyone else's opinions.
You do it so you can gossip about it to other people.

Quote:
I admit I am a snitch.
Players don't need to have a News Admin that's a snitch and two-faced. That's an awful combination, and your tendency to enjoy gossiping doesn't help either.

Quote:
I bring something real to the position. I bring an application that is unique from the other applications. I think my application was a breath of fresh air because it didn't follow the same dry format.
Ok you didn't understand my point at all. Let's just say that "real" is one of the last words you should ever use to describe yourself.

Quote:
The application proves I understand when one format of communication does not work and that I am versatile in my communication. My versatility proves I am able to attract others to read something even if they may have the misconception that it is the "same old same old."
Your application was a horrible read, says this writer.

Quote:
I bring to the table my experience as a Zone staff member, and the trust and consistency I have earned on Zone. As Jesse said, I'm mature and trustworthy with power. Jesse has been around for Zone on ages and if I wasn't trustworthy, I wouldn't be GP.
Snitches aren't trustworthy, and you're not consistent (a reference to your personality which you've already admitted changes between the next person you must suck up to).

You're GP on Zone because you've been there for a long time. You constantly tried to get on every staff member's good side, and this is how you ultimately became a FAQ. There was no real competition either, everyone else that was even remotely competent was already an ET.

Quote:
Dan has managed Zone and has given me the privilege of being the Zone GP. Dan was at first unsure in his decision for me to be GP in part due to abuse of previous staff members, but over time I proved my ability to perform the position.
Did you also prove your ability to talk behind his back? Because that's all you did when you gossiped to Rufus and myself, and I'm sure you did it back to him about us.

Dan knows what I'm talking about. Trust me.

Quote:
At times I do have to act serious and am able to do this easily.
Quote:
The real traits I bring to the position are:
  • Not abusing power and acting responsibly with the power I am given.
  • Enthusiasm to do a great job and versatility to improve to most standards!
  • Wisdom gained from my time spent being staff on Graal.
  • Solidity in my interactions with others and an interest in learning.
LOL