View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 04:14 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
Quote #1 don't forget to bold something mash the keyboard until your hand hurts slap on a band-aid and let's bold this part too

just gonna toss in the definition of a word now

aph·ro·dis·i·ac:
A food, drink, or drug that stimulates sexual desire.
A thing that causes excitement.

yup

Quote#2 it's random.
There was this one time that I bolding this part here fell down the stairs. It was painful. That's kind of how I feel when you post. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooold Never forget to bold randomly. ever

Learning is hard. Especially when you can only think in large paragraphs and always feel the need to explain yourself (just like Bayne). :U wuuuuuuuuuut

random video

Conclusion
"Most people in this room are playing their cards, Lex Veldhuis is playing poker"

every post needs at least two videos

Why does that quote fit in here? It doesn't, but nobody is going to read my post just like nobody reads your posts.
Ahh.. sorry, I read your post. :X
I suppose all the statements are void... My bad.. @.@;;
Also, bold words can be used to assert statements or ideas, or even ease reading for others. It can also be used to give topic heads, so those who want to skip to the important parts can. You might learn this is technical writing which is very interesting. In case you wanted to know.

Also, I think you should advertise my work more, we could make a good team.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz