View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:05 AM
Graal Developer
Sage_Shadowbane will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter View Post
Reverse yourself! What you don't know you shouldn't judge
Just for your knowledge: the PK/No PK head above the players head has nothing to do with if the level is a no pk or pk zone. It simply indicates if the player has enabled the PK Protection or not...

Thats another pointless comparison as if you compare Zodiac to Unholy Nation or Graal Kingdoms...
Please be more exact in your explainations before you try to say something without knowledge about our fighting system...

You said many things that arn't right and/or against development servers. You should know that development servers are called development (hosted preview) servers because they arn't (nearly) finished and can't show many completed things to players. Also there arn't enough good developers online yet to fix all the stuff that is messed up (e.g. the GUI elements) so we had to use some standard things and place-holder images from a free game gfx website before we will make our own ones.

It shows that you don't know much about development...

How was he supposed to know exactly what its for? And besides the "use" of it, he was basing it on a visual aspect so trying to prove him wrong in a script aspect is rather pointless. As I must say so myself, the head above the player looks rather "lacking".

As for your other statement, what would be the point in comparing Zodiac to Unholy Nation.. ? Was that supposed to be serious? I don't get it. He was comparing Zenox's fighting system to Zodiacs in the sense that all you're doing is running around pressing S to swing a sword and kill monsters. What exactly is different about your server besides the looks compared to Zodiac?