View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 04:36 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Review: Zenox and Graal Ghetto

ZENOX

Display: 2/10
Tileset:
-This tileset consists of free tiles, horrible green colors, filtered rocks. It is really dark and nothing matches.

Gui:
-Way too plain for me. Lose the gold/red inventory it's really ugly and extremely common. (Blue one sucks too, don't use it.) Minimap is horrible.

Levels:
-Levels are horrible, looks like you used the level generator and considered it finished.

Graphics:
-I didn't get to the point of buying a sword but I seen some of the other people walking around with them. They seem really plain and unoriginal. I'd rather use my fists. \m/
-I hate that stupid newbie head above my newbie head which indicates if I'm in a PK or No PK zone.

Gameplay: 5/10
Movement:
-Very basic, nothing really to comment about it.

Fighting System:
-Extremely similar to Zodiac's and the small text's were quite annoying.

OVERALL SCORE: 3/10
You guys should start working on a original tileset that matches, a new fighting system and some updated graphics.

GRAAL GHETTO
Display: 3/10
Tileset:
-Really dark, consists of like 7 colors and is way too similar to Era. WTH @ the trees.

Gui:
-Not really digging the inventory, Minimap isn't mini. How do I turn off all this annoying stuff anyways? (Alt+3 isn't working)
-I do not like hovering over someones player to see their nickname.

Levels:
-Era styled, go outside and look downtown. If you live by a farm then create a harvest moon server.

Graphics:
-Not really digging the little pumpkins scattered around, same with the black spiderwebs. Why are the leaves on the plants gray?

Gameplay: 5/10
Movement:
-Unlimited stamina is kinda lame.

Fighting System:
-What points me in the direction of getting an RPG?

OVERALL SCORE: 3/10
Work on a better tileset, take examples from outside, add some more color and please drift away from Era. Hire a new GFX artist and point people in a direction on where to start.

I'm just being completely honest and stating my opinion.